Welcome to Junky Monday Roundup. Here is where I dish on the best junky finds after a trip to my favorite shopping place. The curb. One man’s trash is this chic’s treasure and I’m bringing it to you every week. Stick around until Transformation Tuesday to see how I glam the stuff up.
1. Chair: Someone tossed this solid wood chair after unsuccessfully selling it for $15 at a garage sale. It just needs a cute paint job.
2. Iron baby bed: How sad this ended up in the trash, but a happy find for me. I plan to paint it and “boy it up” because little man has already claimed it for his lovey.
3. Ornate framed mirror: If you know me, you know I rarely pass up a frame. They are so versatile.
4. Patio table: I took all the pieces, but I really don’t think this piece will go on to be a table. I see different potential.
5. Wooden baby bed: This is a little vintage piece that someone gave up on, but I will bring it back to life.
It never matters what a thing starts its life out as. What’s fun and interesting is finding another use for it to prolong that life.
One man’s trash, is this chic’s treasure and today I am a rich girl.
That’s it for this week’s roundup.
Can’t get enough junk? Check out past roundups here. Until next time.XO, Tommie