Welcome to Junky Monday Roundup. Here is where I dish on the best junky finds after a trip to my favorite shopping place. The curb. One man’s trash is this chic’s treasure and I’m bringing it to you every week. Stick around until Transformation Tuesday to see how I glam the stuff up.
This week was an awesome junk week. I found lots of my favorite element; wood. I’m attracted to all things solid wood and or metal. Throw wheels in the mix and I’m in heaven which is where I landed this week. I found six items that make my heart go pitter pat. So let’s review!
1. Shutters: I have one set of these and I was just thinking to myself the other day that I needed to come across another one so I can make a screen. Boom.
2. Mini wooden caddy on wheels: This this the cutest little set of drawers ever in the world. It’s mini, it’s solid, and for the love it’s on wheels! I just died when I saw it and quickly threw it in the back of the van. Mine!
4. Folding wooden trellis: There are four of these and I love the shape. I’m thinking trays or something completely different than their intended purpose.
5. Wood & metal magazine holder: This thing is adorable. I can’t believe someone tossed it out, but a little love and it will be good as new and perfect for tools, odds & ends, etc.
6. Desk: Hubba, hubba! This desk is the prettiest little solid wood cuteness.
Princess claimed it the minute she laid eyes on it.
She wants a workspace next to mine. Bless her.
That’s it for this week’s roundup. It just goes to show, one man’s trash, is this chic’s treasure and today I am a rich girl.
Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to subscribe, so you never miss a thing!
Can’t get enough junk? Check out past roundups here. Until next time.XO, Tommie